Israel River Campground
COVID-19 special circumstances Updated 5/7/2021
· Reservations are required (no walk-ins are allowed). Payment will need to be made over the phone or via invoice pay email. You cannot check in at the office when you arrive. You may pull up by the office outside and we can check you in curbside.
• Guests, adults & children, must follow social distancing protocols by keeping 6’ apart.
• You will be contacted by IRC to answer covid-19 related health questions prior to arrival and as you arrive. If anyone in your party is sick with anything, you will not be permitted entry.
· Wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer.
· Masks are mandatory in any building (bathrooms, store, recreation hall, and laundry room).
• The laundry/sink room is open however only 2 people in the room at a time and you must remain 6’ apart
• The rec hall is open. You must wear a mask inside. No more than 10 people at a time and this is not a place to just hang out. You can come and grab a book, play a game of pool, that sort of thing. You must remain 6’ apart. When returning a book or movie, please place them in the return box and not on the shelf. You can also keep the book if you wish. When you enter the rec hall, please sanitize your hands before entering and when you leave.
• The store is limited to 10 people at any given time. Masks must be worn inside the store. You also may text me or call my cell phone. I can also service you through the window if you are not comfortable entering the store. No problem. The store number is 603-586-7977 and my cell phone number is 603-915-0761.
• Visitors must register in the office and answer covid-19 health questions.
• If you have children, please supervise them at all times to ensure they are following the social distancing rules.
• Social distancing must be maintained in the pool and on the pool deck. If sitting on the deck, you may sit with your own family members of the same household but you must be 6’ away from others. Please sit 6’ from the pool edge to maintain social distancing from others who are in the pool.
• You must bring your own chairs. IRC will not have chairs or tables at the pool area.
• Pool Capacity shall be no more than 18 in the pool and 33 people on the deck.
• The hot tub will be open however limited to family cohorts at a time.
• Please wash your hands and sanitize them before entering the pool area. There will be hand sanitizer available by the office door.
• Parents must be with children to ensure social distancing is maintained. Children should not be allowed to go to the playground without a parent.
• Please wash hands and sanitize them before entering the playground area. There will be hand sanitizer available by the office door.
COVID-19 Warning: By visiting Israel River Campground, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please follow all social distancing guidelines and help keep each other healthy.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens, and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.